WrisTech is Easy to Use!
Typical Blood Pressure monitors are big, bulky, and nearly impossible to use without assistance. The WrisTech is compact and lightweight and easy to use even by yourself! Just use the velcro straps to easily secure WrisTech to your wrist and push the button.
In less than one minute you’ll have systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure and your pulse rate. The display is large and easy to read.
Speaks your blood pressure! Hear your blood pressure results. No more guesswork. No more mistakes.
Best of all there is a built in digital date and clock so there’s no need to chart your results; WrisTech automatically stores your readings in memory for future reference.
- Fully automatic.
- Large easy to read display.
- 60 memory capacity.
- Includes carrying case for storage and travel.
- One size adjustable velcro cuff fits all.
- Cuff wrist circumference approx. 5.3 – 7.7 inches
- Operates on 2 AAA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery life about 6 months, when used once a day, depending on battery
- Automatic power save feature – 2 minutes after measuremnt
- Device’s measurement range:
- Cuff pressure range: 0 ~ 300 mmHg
- Blood pressure range: 20 ~ 280 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 ~ 160 beats/minute
- Pressure: within 3 mmHg
- Pulse: within 5%
Blood pressure measurements taken with the unit are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff / stethoscope auscultation method and are within the accuracy limits prescribed by the American National Standard for Electronic or Automated Sphygmomanometers.
This device is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by your doctor or other medical professional. This is not for diagnosing or treating a health problem or prescribing any medication.
If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly consult your healthcare provider.